Dr. Maulik November 4th, 2009
In this era of electronic revolution, everything has gone computerized in order that makes the management information easier and better than ever before. Till a few years back, computers just managed to take place in accounts and sending/receiving information but today, with latest and hi-tech software system in hand, we can certainly manage things in more effective and efficient way.
24/7 answering machine is nothing but a system that picks up the calls and answers what is appropriate. Especially in the field of health care management, it has become a mandatory tool. The health care providers can simply install automated online scheduler that works as virtual receptionists and performs multiple tasks. However, many doctors and health experts feel being in dilemma that is it worth installing a 24/7 answering machine cum patient reminder system?
To understand this, let us look at some important points that make online medical management system a must have thing:-
- Since the system is automated, the doctors do not have to depend on human medical assistance. There are no excuses about the apathies as before.
- The health care center is accessible even during off-hours (that is after the office timings)
- It is a 24/7 online medical assistant and hence, more reliable than the humans
- The customers never get a busy call and are answered instantly
- Online appointment scheduler comes with foreign language settings for a better communication with foreign patients
- Medical clinic management is smooth and free from hurries and worries, doctors can simply install and take rest
- The system can synchronize appointment information directly on Google Calendar so it is accessible on handheld devices such as iPhone, BlackBerry and SmartPhone.
Automated online patient scheduler can also remind patients about their forthcoming appointments and visits to the clinic. The best part about automated answering system is the doctor can feed the answers as per his or her requirements. The answers can be played or tailored according to the wish. Also, doctors can feed their specialization and manually manage the system as per their expertise.
Turning office automated using online answering and online patient reminding service is certainly worth for a better service and growth. In a long-run, doctors can cut the cost of recruiting numbers of virtual receptionists as the system itself can perform multiple tasks.